- Identify health-tech projects that could be investment-worthy and support the entity to build it into a commercially viable product
- Infuse technological innovation to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all
- Promote dialogue and collaboration between Entrepreneurs, Healthcare Professionals, Academic Research Institutions
- Provide coordination of academic, technology and SME expertise within the entrepreneurial ecosystem, thereby enabling 360 degree support from conceptualization to productization
- Promote entrepreneurship in the healthcare sector
This is done through collaboration with reputed research and academic institutions, business schools, teaching hospitals, pharmaceutical and medical device companies in order to build a partner ecosystem.